Give your Shake a push – get instant push notifications for live chat on your mobile app.
From Shake Dashboard, you’ll have an insight if your message is Seen or Not seen, to make life easier for your support agent. Here’s how to do it.
Add bundleID you wish to use and under Capabilities select Push Notification.
Build app with your team ID.
4. Click on the + next to Certificates
5. Choose Services → Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox & Production) → Continue
6. For App ID choose your application’s bundle ID.
7. In Keychain Access, add a new certificate by clicking on Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority.
8. Enter user email address and Save it to disk.
9. On developer.apple upload that (previously saved) Certificate file.
10. In Keychain under My Certificates export certificate and Private key. On the next step, don’t add a password. Instead, add a system password step later.
After that, go to Shake Dashboard and upload your certificate in .p12 format. Congrats, now finish the process by exploring Shake Docs and configuring your push notifications.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us through the Intercom bubble. Or even better, join our Slack Community and get in touch with our developers within a few minutes.